Please read carefully before placing an order.
If you need to return an item to us, please E -mail us stating;
1) your name
2) your address
3) order number
4) reason for return
We can then provide you with a returns authorisation number.
No returns will be accepted without an authorisation number.
The returns address is; The Wardrobe, 3 Friars Street, Off John Frost Square, Newport. NP20 1DP.
Please read the following five points before returning an item to us;
1) Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt, for a full refund or exchange if available.
2) Items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags still attached to the garment.
3) When trying on garments please ensure that no deodorant or fragrances can transfer onto the garment.
4) Please remember that until an item arrives back at the store it is your responsibility. For this reason, we recommend that you use an insured method and a service that tracks the item.
5) The cost of returning the item is your responsibility and if an item is returned for an exchange, an additional delivery charge will apply.
6) Please bear in mind, we do not refund the charge for delivery as we are unable to recover this.
If for whatever reason you believe that an item purchased from us has a manufacturing fault, then the process of a refund or replacement would take more time.
This is due to the fact that the item in question would have to be sent back to the supplying company for inspection/ investigation.
Only when our suppliers issue us with a credit or replacement would we be in a position to hand this on to you.
We would however keep you informed throughout whole process.